Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012

what a year 2011

I feel strange today... bit bizar cause I want the new year to start
2011 was a good one, for me much better than 2010
yet, I want it to be over... 2012 may start, maybe turning out to be even better than 2011

I'll try to enjoy every day to the fullest, I hope you can do this too
I wish you warm sunshine everyday, if not in the sky, in the hearts of the people you meet
I hope you have people to hug, on times you need them and for no reason at all
I wish you all a platoon of gnomes who can take over your work when you need a little bit of rest
I wish you strength when things get a bit more difficult
I hope you find reasons to smile and you will smile for no reason

in short: I wish you all a colourful 2012!!! enjoy the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment