Friday, December 23, 2011

coincidence? no way! part II


there is no such thing as coincidence
my life is the perfect example of this

Arnout and I were made for each other, nothing could tear us apart

at least I thought so…

the last couple of months were though: hard work, no free time, thesis problems…
but what couple doesn’t have these troubles? we didn’t see each other a lot, but I could manage it…
I of course wanted more time with Arnout but there was the thesis again to distract me
it would all be better after graduation… only a couple more months/weeks/days

and there it was: graduation day J for both of us J
but it didn’t feel like I thought it would…
mmm, probably because the close future wasn’t like I suspected: he was going on a two week trip on which I wasn’t joining; after that he started a full time internship and I would go back to Leuven for a post-graduate
mmm, we could work it out… maybe after a small break… just a couple days of peace and thinking

two days were sufficient… for me to knew for sure we WOULD work it out
I loved him from the deepest depths of my heart and soul, we were one, we belonged together…
we would find something…
we were made for each other…
we were soulmates…

only… I was alone in that opinion…
Arnout broke up with me
we had lived happily for 2 years and 2 months

never had I experienced the pain of a real heartache
the word heartache doesn’t even do justice to what I felt
it physically hurt so much, I thought it would destroy me

I would live sadly ever after


… to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment