Wednesday, December 7, 2011

very abercrombie&fitch

Monday 5th of December:

I'm walking the corridors of my internship place (sounds much cooler than it is, believe me) when I. stops me.
I.: "there's a website I'd like to show you and E." (the three of us are the only women on the floor, for the rest it bursts of testosterone (this being a severe exageration if you would know the "males" on the floor)) - "maybe a good idea for a field trip tomorrow... after lunch or something".

I am of course curious and go check the website and find this...


... a line of fine half-naked young gentlemen advertising for the new Abercrombie&Fitch store in Brussels.

as architects and art historians we have an eye for esthetics and since details cannot be judged on a picture, we need to go there in person (and with 3 people you always see more than when you're alone) ;)

let's check it out tomorrow


Tuesday 6th of December:

the birthday of Sinterklaas (Santa Claus' predecessor, a very popular holy man in Belgium and the Netherlands who, accompanied by his black servants (from the soot of the chimney, no racist motives involved), distributes candy and presents to the little and older ones)

anyway... checking out the naked chests myself today will be a bit difficult, but there might be a chance I can see a glimpse of them while passing by when we drive towards one of Brussels' museums

we drive by...
locate the gigantic A&F banner
see the guys...


... wearing vests! OOooh THE WOOSIES

I'm disappointed now

No comments:

Post a Comment