Thursday, January 31, 2013

changing room horror

I went shopping...
quite essential bit of information - I realize - and so far a state in the obvious considering the content of following blogpost

nonetheless it did inspire me to create a list of horrifying stuff and deadly annoying situations in clothing rooms

- didn't happen to me this time but: traffic jams of hysteric sales-shopping women
- then - didn't happen this time either, luckily - the cubicle smells like the sweat of the 30 hysteric sales-shopping women who were there before you were
- sales woman closes the curtains for you *O_O horrrrrroooooor
- cubicle's too small *bump elbow, and other elbow, and wrist *you leave with bruises and your mother wonders what the hell happened to you when you get back home
- cubicle doesn't have enough hooks *15 pieces of clothing on one hook *two seconds later 13 are on a pile on the floor
- due to the lack of hooks, there's no way to categorize your catch *hook NO - hook maybe - hook YES... mmm... pile NO - pile maybe - pile YES
- due to the beforementioned pile of piles it's getting more difficult to trace back your own clothes
- the mirror is not even big enough to check the colour of your eyes
- you're bound to go out where there are sales women hunting for people to comment upon, such as yourself
- example#1: I try on a blue dress (with my own blue boots) and I think "too dark, but might be ok with my red boots", sales woman says "you already have the right boots, mam haha"
*O_o
- example#2: I try on another blue dress, more turquoise (again with my own blue boots) and she says "now the boots don't match"
*when did I tell you to share your thoughts with me?
- example#3: I try on a blue dress with green flowers and I think (in line with my colour mission) "might be nice with a red or yellow cardigan" but she says "I have something matching" and disappears...
*oh noooo, horror, "matching" -_-
... and returns with a green blazer (exactly the colour of the flowers)
*tell me, when I go in with yellow pants, blue boots, a turquoise coat, a red scarf and a green sweater... exactly what part of I-don't-wear-matching-colours don't you get, woman?
- and last but not least... she closes my curtains again

I ran out screaming...

... after buying a dress and two sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment