Thursday, October 4, 2012

last week in the office - day 3

awesomeness to the fullest!!!
ow yeah...

I know, I'm a little late on  the sequel of my last days in the office
don't really have a reason...
I can call it upon my 'busy' schedule, the level of awesomeness of the third day of the week (as in still recovering, hehe), it might be me being lazy or I can blame it on the boogie...

anyway...

after 6 weeks of office work I finally got to go on a real survey trip
jihaa...

ok, probably you architects think "what's so 'jihaa' about surveying"
well, I'm an art historian, we basically jump up and dance around every time we can get out of any library :) (we practically already jump up and dance when we can go to a different library than we're used to)

so...

I can start describing the site, but a picture says so much more than words, so ...
in the category 'awesome' I believe this one has a pretty high score :)

Antwerp (Mortsel) - Fort 4

the beauty of decay

pathology's paradise































also pretty awesome: it didn't rain :D


No comments:

Post a Comment