Sunday, October 14, 2012

my love...

I've told you guys before, there's no such thing as coincidence

faith has brought me joy, it brought me laughter
it granted me moments that made me stronger
it gave me friends for life

it has brought me love...
... and it did again...

I've found my love :)

there's a warm fussy feeling inside of me, a flame bursting with energy when I'm with you
I feel like I have known you all my life
when I least expect it, you're there :)

you're powerful in so many ways
you're harmonious, you're tremendously interesting
you inflict sparkles in people's eyes... oh those sparkles
you're sweet soul music
you're loving, you're shy
you're cute and you're fierce
you're tricky, you're hard to read
you're the best I've ever known

you're...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment