Thursday, February 16, 2012

the only one - part I

about a year ago I met a guy
it was a ladies night out partying, NO guys allowed
that is to say "boy"-friends... handsome singles were more than welcome
and the message caught on: three of us had "touche", including me

eye contact, chitchatting, exchange of phone numbers, kiss goodbye (to make a long story short, no details required ;))

a week later we met for a drink
eye contact, chitchatting, kiss goodbye and agreeing to meet again


it’s here where the story starts (hold on and keep up, it’s not easy)
after texting back and forth for a week…
… two weeks
… three weeks
it started to occur to me he has quite a busy schedule
but hey! I do too
so I'm still under the impression we'd find a date to meet

after a month we’re still texting back and forth (starting to get a bit annoyed because of the money spent on somebody who might not be worth it)

again still texting back and forth after six weeks (just for the record, when I had enough I stopped texting, but after a week and a half I heard my cell phone whistle accompanied by the message "1 new text from JT" *unk????? all right then, let's be a decent girl and reply*)

after… God knows how long... AHA!!! we do find a date to meet 
read: HE finds a date when he's both in the country, available for more than 7 minutes, not going to a football game, not playing football AND not meeting friends... 
ah no wait, two days later he texted he did have an appointment with friends ("oops, forgot about it... such a busy schedule, sorry") *grmbl*
"but in a week I am available... for real this time" *REALLY!!!*

so... after God knows how long... we DO meet again
eye contact, chitchatting, kiss goodbye (again no details required) and agreeing to meet again (although I am a bit skeptical)

after again some weeks of texting back and forth (less weeks though, it's Easter holidays 2011 and I made a trip to Paris (making him jealous, cause he had to work)) we approach our study trip to Petra, Jordan
"I really wanna see you before you leave, but..." *you have a busy schedule, I know by now, I also know I'm not exactly priority for you, which I don't need to be, but if you do wanna meet me make some effort* "I'm so sorry, it's my boss..." *bla bla bla, and so forth, and so on*
we leave for Jordan and of course he didn't suit the action to the word *pff, foert*

BUT…

to be continued (story is not over yet)

2 comments: