Wednesday, May 23, 2012

you wish you'd have a camera when

since I still have to use a camera to take a proper picture, oh... the times I have been swearing cause I didn't have it with me...
and my cell phone camera won't do the trick... it's one of the "4 pixel"-generation

1- when a new generation worker's men gives its best (read: one handles the shovel, three others watch and delegate)
2- when you spot an oldtimer mini cooper... with dito passengers and driver
3- when the cat goes acrobatic during its siesta nap (from 8.30AM to 7PM)
4- when there's a rainbow... oh wait, I did have one last time :)
Leuven 15.05.12 7.01PM












5- when the cat is ambushing a mouse and wiggling its butt
6- when the cat fell in the pond (a gust blew over the sun screen, which landed right next to the poor thing who didn't see it coming... he jumped up... and landed in the water)
7- when the fish in the pond suffer from megalomia and start making dolphin jumps
8- ...

No comments:

Post a Comment