Tuesday, May 22, 2012

it's all about the view

seeing the world from a different perspective... it's refreshing

1. on the floor: usually you see everything from eye-level (1.50m to 1.90 depending on your height)
yesterday night I was lying on my floor, feet up in the air (very therapeutical to long legs like mine)

things you see from that position:
in the "oh shit" category:
- still some dust after vacuuming, swiffering and mopping
- stains of humidity on both sides of the upper roof beam (oh crap)
- the roof (of course) that is dirty
in the completely useless category:
- the awesomeness of the green paint on my wall
- the failed attempt of drying the bridal bouquet of your best friends (I caught the bouquet at my best friend's wedding - angelic patience for the next wedding (mine that is) will be necessary - the thing is now hanging upside down from my closet and looks sad)
- the end of the neighbours' beams
- the roof windows

2. from the sky: under construction... (skydiving is on my to do list - if any of my friends feel called upon... we still didn't really celebrate my birthday ;))

3. immersed in creativity: I don't wanna sound lazy but... under construction...
the quest for a thesis (check what a week) and more in particular for people willing to help me turned out to be a full joke...
the last update I gave you all is 4 months later massively outdated (an update will follow shortly), but to give a sneak preview, I REAALLLY need(ed) to change my tactics to advanced creativity
not just creativity in writing text, inventing research questions and conservation guidelines

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment