Thursday, October 13, 2011

words...

words say nothing they say…

usually I care to disagree: compliments can make you fly, encouraging words can make you persevere, praising words from your promoter make you extremely proud, supporting words from a former superior boost your confidence…
you feel great!

for a second that is…

cause that cloud you’re on, depending on the specific words, isn’t that big it can carry you for a very long time and once there’s no cloud yet, you realize you still have no thesis nor internship, although you’re very qualified (witness those abovementioned words…)
I wrote the entire world with a killer motivation letter, being as enthusiastic as I could be (plus not faking it)
in the mean time applying for jobs and going to interviews, also not faking interest and enthusiasm... after a week you receive an answer: “you don’t have the job”... why not? cause I still have to do an internship

&”#@|µ*{à~)#

f*ck it! I don’t care for words, I need some actions...

...

but then again… a cry to the universe seems to be answered
not with actions but with words
not with an internship but with words of comfort from friends from the other side of the digital line (thx my dear friends)
not with a thesis but with loving words coming from the radio… just at the right time: Sweet Caroline (thx Neil Diamond J)

No comments:

Post a Comment